Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day even though Lillian was sick and developed a somewhat high fever in the afternoon. Mommy gave her a Valentine Mr. Potato Head and Daddy brought home a rose and balloon for her. When Joe came home I told her to go see what Daddy had for her and after she had her rose and balloon, she said, "What else you brought me Daddy?!" She saw a dessert box with a Valentine cake in it and said, "That's for me" even though it was being given to Mommy.




Lillian had a special treat at KinderMusik from Miss Kim and Samantha and her dinner was even Valentine related. Not the food actually (a BLT, cheese, frozen blueberries and Ovaltine) but I did make it into hearts. She promptly took the sandwich apart and ate only the bacon (soy bacon!) and asked for more blueberries.




She helped me make a cake for Joe to take to work and even frosted some chocolate heart cakes for him. She did eat most of the frosting.