Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random Lillian

On our walk/run around a local lake/park:
That girl is running good mommy. Run like that.
Go faster mommy.
Don't run over the pine cones. Don't go in the mud/grass/geese poop.
I wish I had a pygmy marmoset.
This book is not too old for me mommy. You are silly.

Driving past her preschool for next year:
Me: There is Miss Vivian, the director of your preschool.
L: Do mommies and daddies come to preschool?
Me: No but we drop you off so you can learn, meet friends and play and then mommy will pick you up.
L: I have playgroup friends. What will I learn?
Me: The alphabet, new songs and games.
L: I already know the alphabet. I will not learn it! (She then kicks the seat and starts to sign the alphabet song to prove her point.)

In the morning after I put her to bed without playing ALL the bedtime games because she was being rude:
Hi mommy. I'm not rude anymore!

When she is done drinking her soymilk:
I am done with my calcium.