Monday, August 10, 2009

Beauty Shop of Horrors

As I was tucking Lillian into bed tonight, she started playing princess beauty shop. She had an old sparkly shirt of mine and draped that around my neck. She then applied some forehead spray, eye spray ans lipstick to my face. She brushed the hair off my face and then said these haunting words, "Now I am just going to split your chin a little bit and hold still while the blood drips down. OK good. No blood on the glitter. All right, your chin is back on in two pieces. You look wonderful!"

I'm not really sure where she came up with that twist in a relatively harmless game. We did look at a Halloween catalog this afternoon. And we have checked out several books about Halloween already. Regardless, I thinks it's best that everyone stay away from this particular beauty shop.