Thursday, May 14, 2009

Strawberry Fields Forever

Playgroup met at one of the local strawberry farms this morning. Lillian got to go on Sunday for my mother's day outing so she was ready to go. It was a bit of an overcast day and some sprinkles did end our trip but we were excited that one of our original playgroup friends was in town visiting so she got to come out too! I was also thanked by Lillian for the "whole entire world" at the strawberry farm. Not really sure what my role in creating the world is/was, but I will take it from my PeaPie!

Lillian, Emily, Lily, Miss Kelly and baby Rory.



Lillian, Emily and Lily

Crack attack!

Lillian, Lily, Emily, Wyatt and Addie

Lillian and Lily playing in the dirt and buttercups

Wyatt, Lillian, Lily and Emily


Owen, Lillian, Emily, Miss Julie and baby Nicholas

Addie, Wyatt, Owen and Lily


Emily, Lillian and Lily hugging


Emily and Lillian hugging

lunch!