Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick Things

This is the joke Lillian told me this morning:

Why did the goose cross the road? So he could quack all the way there.

She also informed me Freckles are not fit for mouses.

We ran into Miss Linda, the music and movement teacher at preschool yesterday and I thought Lillian was going to jump into Miss Linda's arms. She was so excited to talk to her. So far we have run into four of her teachers this summer. School starts back up in September and she will be going 3 days a week! She did attend summer camp and I still need to get that post up. Along with our beach trip.

Lillian is getting quite skillful in using her charms on people. She got a peach from one of the farmer market guys by tossing her head to the side as she was talking to him.

She told me the other day Sometimes at night I get up and roam around the house. I take things and bring them back to my room to investigate.