Friday, July 17, 2009

Put her dressing on the side please

Getting Lillian to wear clothes is quite a challenge these days. She prefers to spend her day naked, or at least bottom naked. Once she has clothes on and she uses the potty by herself, 98% of the time she comes out with no panties and pants/shorts/skirts on.

This morning I managed to get panties on her and she was running around with just that on. I sent her to the potty and she came out naked (as if I did not know that when I sent her in there!) I asked her to go get her panties and next heard her shouting, "Mommy you have to get a picture of this!" And this is what I saw when I walked into the den:


Poor Elsie wearing Lillian's panties. Why Elsie has not learned in almost 3.5 years to spend the day hidden like Cleo and Streak do I do not understand.

Lillian did not like the dress I picked out for her - she said the flowers on the outside of the dress hurt her - so this is what she picked out (star shirt and striped skirt). And we went out running errands and shopping like this.