Thursday, June 25, 2009

Monkey Time!

Today's playgroup met at Monk*y Joe's and Lillian actually had fun this time. Lately she will complain of a stomach ache as soon as her shoes are off and will want to to sit in the comfy leather rocker/glider and snack on an apple and then start to play when I say it's time to get ready to leave. But today she jumped right in. Mean mommy did not even bring a snack with us and I remember to bring my socks so I could bounce with her.







Lillian and Lily spent some time making funny faces, holding hands
and kissing on baby Nicholas:

Lillian at home eating lunch (she requested her own little spinach salad and ate all of it!)
while holding baby Nicholas. I told her I would hold her baby while she ate but she said,
"No, I can hold him and eat at the same time!"