Friday, January 30, 2009

Cuteness

I know that all kids are cute and every parent thinks that their child is beautiful, but I REALLY do think Lillian is absolutely gorgeous. And smart. And funny. And sassy. And crafty. And silly. And sweet. And sour. And demanding. And AND SO CUTE it hurts. I can really see how much she looks like Joe - the shape of her face is all Joe. Has been that way since we first really got to see her on the ultrasound.

I wish I had taken pictures of our playgroup meeting this week. It was only Lillian and one other little friend, Lily, at a new bounce around place. I dare say the Lily might be Lillian's best friend. They have known each other since they were about 6 weeks old and I hope they are able to grow up with each other. Both girls wore pink and purple and they were so cute together. They held hands walking from bounce house to bounce house, wrestled around with each other on the floor and just had a good time. Until it was time to leave but that story would spoil the cuteness factor going on right now.

After nap, that is IF Lillian wakes up in a good mood, there is usually at 15 minute or so window where she will pose for the camera. This is today's session.