Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She blinded me with science

Sitting with Lillian in her rocking chair before nap:

Lillian - Mommy, let's talk about science.

Mommy - Science? What about science?

Lillian - Science.

Mommy - OK (racking my brain to think of something) The weather is part of science and elements and chemicals.

Lillian - No mommy not that just regular science.

Mommy - Regular science?

Lillian - Talk about Max and Ruby going to gymnastics class.

Mommy - That I can do.

I have no idea where that came from. Does she know I am starting on the stressful task of researching preschools and trying to make tours before the enrollments start in January. Yes the preschool enrollments will start in January for the 2009-10 school year. Seems way too early to book your kid into a school eight months before they will actually get to attend.