Monday, June 2, 2008

I love Fizzy Water

I brought home some cans of seltzer water the other day. When I had a can out, Lillian asked what it was and I told her and of course she wanted to try it. I let her have a taste thinking she would not like it but she did. She ended up drinking most of that can by herself. Last night at dinner she saw Joe with one asked to try it - it was lemon flavored. She took a sip - she likes to slurp the water - and declared that it was hers. When Joe asked if he could have a sip, Lillian said, "A little sip Daddy." While Joe was taking a little sip, Lillian held her hands out and had a look on her face that said Daddy's sip was not little! She took the can back and that was the last Joe saw of it.

Here she is this morning, drinking some more:


Note - Scritch is the name of the squirrel in Ice Age - every time Lillian sees a squirrel, she thinks it is him! Notice the shoes, the second new pair we have managed to wrangle on her feet!